Conferences and Trade Shows
We will be participating at the events listed below.
since 01.01. 2019
Training courses for Silver and TestWeaver
04.06.2019, Plymouth, Michigan, USA
IPG Open House Local Edition USA
Meet QTronic in the exhibition. We are showcasing:
Autonomous Vehicle Technology Expo 2019. QTronic participates in the exhibition.
- Messe Stuttgart, Hall 6, booth: AV6005
International Conference on Calibration Methods and Automotive Data Analytics. Meet QTronic in the exhibition. We also give a presentation on May 22 at 9:20, together with IPG:
- Digital Transformation of RDE Calibration Environments: The Quest for Networked Virtual ECUs and Agile Processes. Jakob Mauss, QTronic; Felix Pfister, IPG Automotive, Presentation slides
Eda Workshop 2019. QTronic participates in the exhibition and gives a presentation:
- Virtual ECUs for Embedded Software Development: A survey of Automotive Applications. Jakob Mauss, QTronic.
The complete event program is available at www.edacentrum.de/en/edaworkshop/program.
The 2nd PEGASUS Symposium will be accompanied by an exhibition which provides insights into the results of the PEGASUS-project. Meet us in the exhibition at the “Test Automation” stand.
7.-8.05.2019, Graz, Austria
12th Graz Symposium Virtual Vehicle – Continuous Integration and Agile Engineering. QTronic participates in the exhibition.
- Volvo Cars presents the joint presentation “Continuous Integration and Validation Using Closed-Loop SiL Simulation for Propulsion Control and Calibration”.
IPG Open House: The meeting point for the virtual test driving.
Meet QTronic in the exhibition. We are showcasing:
16-18.01.2019, Pune, Indien
Symposium on International Automotive Technology – SIAT 2019
- SIAT Expo: QTronic & Gannet Engineering booth 146
17. CTI Symposium Automotive Drivetrains | Intelligent | Electrified
- Symposium Expo: booth D17
Virtual ECUs and Applications, QTronic User Conference 2018
Autonomous Vehicle Test & Development Symposium 2018
- Chasing critical situations in large parameter spaces (Room B, 12:15 )
- bei der AV Technology Expo: AV10002
IPG Open House: The meeting point for the virtual test driving
Besuchen Sie uns uns der Fachaustellung. Wir stellen vor:
Embedded World Conference 2018
Volvo Car Corporation and QTronic present on March 1st, 2pm to 2:30pm, in the Session 32 “Software Engineering VI – Software Testing”:
- Continuous Integration and Test from Module Level to Virtual System Level. Johannes Foufas, Martin Andreasson, Volvo Car Corporation; Michael Hartmann, Andreas Junghanns, QTronic.
PDF, 723 KB Presentation slides.
02.02.2018, Toulouse, Frankreich
Embedded Real Time Software and Systems, ERTS 2018
Renault and QTronic present on February 1, 2018:
- Full Virtualization of Renault’s Engine Management Software and Application to System Development. Dirk von Wissel and Yohan Jordan, Renault; Adrian Dolha and Jakob Mauss, QTronic. More…
Highlights from QTronic perspective:
- What Are the Beneﬁts of Virtualization? Opportunities and Risks of New Development Processes. Facilitators: Martin Kerkau, Porsche AG; Dr. Norbert Merdes, Daimler AG.
- Powertrain System Simulation. Frank Uphaus, Daimler AG.
09.11.2017, Institut für Kraftfahrzeuge (ika) RWTH Aachen.
PEGASUS SYMPOSIUM – HOW SAFE IS SAFE ENOUGH?
HOW SAFE IS SAFE ENOUGH? HOW CAN WE PROVE THAT THE AUTOMATION IS GOOD ENOUGH? 17 scientific and industry partners are working in the joint research project PEGASUS to answer these questions, define a new state of the art for the test and release of highly-automated driving functions and demonstrate the procedure hands-on using a sample application – autonomous Autobahn-driving. With the PEGASUS Symposium, an international platform will be created which allows an open exchange for effective and uniform testing as well as for securing highly-automated vehicles.
Apply & Innovate 2016 – The Expert Forum for Virtual Test Driving, Karlsruhe. At the technology conference we presented: ADAS Validation with Automated Search for Critical Situations with IPG CarMaker and QTronic TestWeaver.
Autonomous Vehicle Test & Development Symposium 2016, Stuttgart, Germany. QTronic presents: Automated Search for Critical Situations for Advanced Driving Assistance Functions.
7th Conference “Simulation and Testing for Vehicle Technology”, Berlin, Germany. QTronic presents a real-time application of virtual ECUs.
16. Stuttgart International Symposium “Automotive and Engine Technology”, Stuttgart, Germany. Daimler and QTronic present: Software-in-the-Loop at the Junction of Software Development and Drivability Calibration
17. MTZ-Conference “VPC – Simulation and Test” in Hanau, Germany. QTronic presents: Virtual ECUs for Powertrain Development.
DSC – Driving Simulation Conference & Exhibition in Tübingen. QTronic Vortrag: Enhancing ADAS Test and Validation with Automated Search for Critical Situations.
SCC – Symposium for Combustion Control 2015 in Aachen, Germany. QTronic presents joint work with MathWorks and Daimler: Optimization of Engine Control Parameters using Chip Simulation.
International Congress Drivetrains for Vehicles in Friedrichshafen, Germany. ZF presents joint work with BMW and QTronic: Virtual ECUs used to develop BMW’s 8 speed transmission.
03-04.12.2014 3rd Congress on Automotive Electronic Systems (CESA 3.0), Paris, France. Visit QTronic in the exhibition and find out how automatic generation of traffic scenarios enhances your test and validation of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems.
10th Symposium Automotive Powertrain Control Systems, Berlin. QTronic takes part in the exhibition. Joint presentations with BMW and Daimler on applications of the ECU virtualization to the development and test of control software:
- PDF, 415 KB Rui Gaspar (BMW), Benno Wiesner (QTronic), Gunther Bauer (ZF):
Virtualizing the TCU of BMW’s 8-speed transmission.
- PDF, 101 KB Tjark Kiefer (Daimler), Ingo Matheis (QTronic): Module Test in System Context.
International Congress Drivetrains for Vehicles in Friedrichshafen, Germany. Visit us at the trade exhibition, booth G.
6th Conference on Simulation and Testing for Automotive Electronics, Berlin. IAV and Daimler hold presentations with applications on virtualization and test of powertrain control functions with QTronic’s tools:
- Stefan Gloss (Daimler), Milan Slezák, Jakob Mauss (QTronic): Automated validation of transmission controls for over 200 vehicle variants. Presentationsfolien.
- Th. Liebezeit, U. Bazarsuren, J. Beilharz, A. Mees, R. Serway (IAV): Rapid Control Prototyping for Front-loaded In-Vehicle Testing of Transmission Control System Algorithms by Laptop.
Embedded Real Time Software and Systems ERTS 2014, Toulouse, France. QTronic takes part in the exhibition and holds three presentations on simulation-based development and system validation:
- Chip simulation used to run automotive software on PC.
- Systematic Test and Validation of Complex Embedded Systems.
- Faster Development of AUTOSAR-Compliant ECUs Through Simulation.
ASAM International Conference for Vehicle Validation and Quality Management, International Congress Center Dresden, Germany. QTronic takes part in the exhibition of tools that support the ASAM standards.
12th International CTI Symposium Automotive Transmission, HEV and EV Drives, Berlin, Germany. QTronic takes part in the trade show.
FMI Tech Day in Detroit, USA. QTronic gives a presentation about automotive use cases of the FMI.
17. & 19.09.2013
Presentation by Daimler and QTronic: Faster development of automotive control software with Modelica and FMI. Workshop Design of Complex Dynamic Systems: Modelica and FMI. Dassault Systèmes Toulouse & Paris.
7th International Conference Design of Experiments (DoE) in Engine Development, Berlin, Germany. QTronic and Daimler AG present applications of the ECU chip simulation to the optimization of engine parameters. The latest versions of Silver and TestWeaver will be demonstrated in the exhibition.
International Conference and Exhibition Automotive Power Electronics, Paris, France. QTronic takes part in the exhibition.
11th International CTI Symposium and Exhibition Innovative Automotive Transmissions and Hybrid and Electric Drives, Berlin. QTronic takes part in the exhibition and contributes 4 lectures to the seminar Simulation-based development of transmission controls at 03.12.2012.
9th Symposium Automotive Powertrain Control Systems, Berlin, Germany. QTronic takes part in the exhibition and gives a presentation about chip simulation of automotive ECUs.
9th International Modelica Conference, Fürstenfeldbruck near Munich. QTronic takes part in the exhibition and co-authors a presentation about the FMI 2.0 exchange format for simulation models.
NIWeek 2012 The National Instruments User Conference, Austin, Texas. QTronic co-authors a presentation about system test with TestWeaver and NI Veristand. See
- white paper: Broadening Test Coverage With Test Automation and Automated Test-Case Generation
- case study: Hydrive Expands Hardware-in-the-Loop Test Coverage With TestWeaver and NI VeriStand
- 12:20 Chip simulation of automotive ECUs
- 13:35 Systematic Test-Case Generation and Automation for Real-Time Test Systems
5th Conference Simulation and Testing for Automotive Electronics, Berlin. IAV and QTronic present: Software-in-the-Loop with Virtual CAN Buses: Current Challenges and Solutions. We are also present at the trade exhibition.
10th International CTI Symposium and Exhibition Innovative Automotive Transmissions and Hybrid and Electric Drives 2011, Berlin. IAV presentation: Virtual transmission ECUs with Silver. QTronic takes part in the exhibition.
VDI-Convention and Exhibition AUTOREG 2011 in Baden-Baden, Germany. ZF presentation: Test and validation of hybrid powertrain software with TestWeaver.
17th Esslinger Forum for automotive mechatronics. QTronic is represented as an exhibitor.
Automotive Testing Expo North America, Detroit, MI, USA. QTronic is giving two presentations at the ASAM Open Technology Forum on Wednesday, October 26, 2011:
- 10:30 Virtual integration and test of automotive ECUs
- 12:45 Intelligent test-case generation and automation for real-time test systems
VDI-Convention and Exhibition Electronic Systems for Motor Vehicles, Baden-Baden, Germany. QTronic takes part in the exhibition.
VDA Automotive SYS in Berlin. Quality Management for Automotive software-based systems and functionality. QTronic is participating as exhibitor.
MBTconf Model-Based Testing, Munich. QTronic gives a presentation about intelligent test case generation.
Automotive Testing Expo Europe, Stuttgart, Germany. QTronic is giving two presentations at the ASAM Open Technology Forum on Tuesday, May 17, 2011:
- 10:15 Intelligent test-case generation and automation for real-time test systems
- 12:45 Virtual integration and test of automotive ECUs
9th International CTI Symposium Innovative Automotive Transmissions2010, Berlin. QTronic takes part as exhibitor and gives a presentation on automated test of transmission control software with TestWeaver.
AutoTest 2010: 3nd Conference on Test of Hardware and Software in Automotive Development, Stuttgart. QTronic participates as exhibitor.
6th IFAC Symposium Advances in Automotive Control in Munich.Presentation by Daimler and QTronic: Automated simulation of scenarios to guide the development of a crosswind stabilization function. The full paper is here and also available from IFACPapersOnLine.
International VDI Congress Transmissions in Vehicles 2010 in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
4th Conference Simulation and Test in Functional and Software Development for Automotive Electronics, Berlin. QTronic is represented as a trade exhibitor.
ASIM-Workshop Simulation of Technical Systems, Ulm. A presentation about the new FMI Standard was given by Prof. Martin Otter from DLR. QTronic was present at the trade show.
8th International CTI Symposium Innovative Automotive Transmissions2009, Berlin. QTronic took part in the trade exhibition. GIF, Gesellschaft für Industrieforschung mbH, gave a presentation on automating software tests with TestWeaver, see paper.
International VDI Congress Transmissions in Vehicles 2009 in Friedrichshafen, Germany. QTronic took part in the trade exhibition and presented slides and a paper together with Daimler AG.
ASIM-Workshop Simulation Technischer Systeme, Dresden. QTronic gave a talk about the forthcoming Modelisar exchange format for plant models.
Embedded World 2009 Exhibition and Conference, Nürnberg, Germany
AVEC 2008, 9th International Symposium on Advanced Vehicle Control, Kobe, Japan. QTronic presented an application paper about the verification of safety-critical systems with TestWeaver .
10th International Workshop on Simulation for European Space Programmes – SESP 2008, Noordwijk, The Netherlands.
Simulation of Technical Systems, Wismar.
Automotive Testing Expo 2008, Messe Stuttgart. QTronic presented tools and services in hall 1, booth 1980.