FMU SDK License Conditions
The FMU SDK is provided by QTronic under the BSD License.
FMU SDK license Copyright © 2008-2018, QTronic GmbH. All rights reserved. The FmuSdk is licensed by the copyright holder under the BSD License (http://www.opensource.org/licenses/bsd-license.html): Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
– Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
– Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY QTRONIC GMBH „AS IS“ AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL QTRONIC GMBH BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
The following additional tools are distributed with the FMU SDK under their respective licenses:
- 7z 4.57 by Igor Pavlov. Used here to zip and unzip FMUs, license is here.
- eXpat 2.0.1 by James Clark. Used here to parse the modelDescription.xml file of an FMU 1.0, license is here.
- libxml, the XML C parser and toolkit of Gnome. Used here to parse the modelDescription.xml file of an FMU 2.0, license is here.